Friday, April 10, 2009

Seduced

I steal her pictures when she’s not looking
I’ve got her on film in black and white
There’s an 8mm movie
Playing on my wall tonight
As I put my pen on to paper
And try to tell her how I feel
My words are scrambled letters
That no code breaker could reveal

I just can’t help it - but I can’t let it show
I just can’t help it - but I can’t let her go
And she doesn’t even know...
That I’ve been seduced

The words she writes are a sweet torture
they keep me locked up in chains
She stabs at my heart and takes what’s left of me
and when she’s gone only her dagger remains
Her whispers always conquer me
When I’m lost in a dream of Japan
Her fingers rob me blind
Like the queen of thieves of Siam

She just can’t help it - when she knocks me to the floor
She just can’t help it - she leaves me begging for more
And she doesn’t even know...
That I’ve been seduced...

I’ve been seduced...

No comments: