Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This ain't no love song

I’m running out o f reasons and I’m running out of time
I’m running out of love songs designed to make you mine
I’m running out of seasons and I’m running out of fire
I’m running out of trinkets bought to spark your desire

I’m running out diamonds and I’m running out of gold
I’m running out of sunlight and my nights are turning cold
I’m running out of whispers to seduce you in the dark
I’m running out of flowers to steal from the garden in the park

I’m running out of patience and I’m running out of steam
I’m running out of motivation - If you know what I mean
I’m running out of inspiration - so before I lose my mind
I’m running out on you forever - I’m leaving you behind...

1 comment:

Isabel Martínez Rossy said...

Soltar amarras, dejar atrás puertos, buscar detrás del horizonte...aunque sólo sea dentro de ti mismo...