Saturday, October 13, 2012

I can't tell you I love you...

I can’t grow a garden - without any rain
I can’t write a love song - without feeling the pain
I can’t get to Heaven - without going through Hell
I can’t break a curse - without knowing the spell...

I can’t cross the desert - without the stars in the sky
I can’t cross the ocean - without the wind on my side
I can’t be an outlaw - without breaking the rules
I can’t be the hero - if I’m stealing the jewels...

I can’t lead you through darkness - if the candles wont glow
I can’t put out the fire - if the water wont flow
I can’t move the mountain - if my faith isn’t strong
I can’t get back home - if I don’t know where I belong...

I can’t fight the evil - if I don’t know what’s true
I can’t race to the arctic - without a brave crew
I can’t buy you diamonds - without silver and gold
I can’t bathe you in sunlight - if the clouds wont unfold...

I can’t tell you I love you - if the feeling’s not there
I can’t promise forever - if this is going nowhere
I can’t give you these words - if I don’t write them down
I can’t break your heart - If I’m not around...
art work by Dmitry Shorin

2 comments:

Meidina Nur Faizah said...

This is beautiful, as always. I really love this!

dash deringer said...

I am so glad you like it, Mei...

and...

You receive the stalker of the month award for October...