Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I plan on planning ahead...

I plan to care less about the world and care more about myself...

I plan to invest more in myself and less in the markets of the world...

I plan to build my farm - though I might not spent more than six months there.. because...

I plan to travel more, to explore more... to get lost more...

I plan on buying that boat... and I plan to return to the sea...

I plan on being more creative... more artistic... more philosophical...

I plan on helping others reach their spiritual goals... but only if they ask...

I plan on submitting my writings to others... this will be a first in a long, long time... and I plan on using my real name this time around...

I plan on cleaning out the Deringer Files and making more sense of it all... but I think I have said this before...

I plan to spend more time in nature... in the mountains... near the shore... canoeing down mysterious rivers...

I plan on taking a long journey... perhaps a long railway adventure on the Trans Siberian Express... or a motor-cycle tour in search of the Japan that only exists in my dreams...

I plan on sharing more of my writings on the Deringer Files - I actually write every night... but no one reads any of it but me... it is after all why I started that damn thing...

I plan on spending more time on my own... I need a break from women... This is my mid-life crisis...

I plan on accepting what is as what it is and forgiving what was and was not and letting go of what could have been for what it is I really want...

I might just plan on letting what happens happen as it happens... if things don’t turn out the way I planned them... after all... there might not be a tomorrow...
I plan on being more like him
Grandpa...

No comments: