Saturday, December 31, 2016

the fine art of lounging with Dash Deringer

My mornings are taken up mostly with a lot of this...
but when that is over and I have nothing to do or don't have the motivation to go out and laugh at the new world faggots of the modern world or I am not hiking up a mountain or rolling down that mountain... then my time is invested in doing mostly this...
lounging.
I also spend a fair amount of time scheming... which many may mistake as brooding... though I do tend to do a lot of that as well... but mostly it's the scheming... but because many parts of my body are in constant pain I do not smile and it forces a look of deep concentration on my face... but it could also sometimes be the brooding...

 

and then of course it could just be that I wish to be left alone because...
no fucks given..
Happy New Year.

2 comments:

KG said...

You lounge very elegantly,Dash.
I hope you have a fine and healthy 2017.

dash deringer said...

Thank you sir
and a happy new year to you!